“…This accomplished artist offers tender, compelling performance through highly developed precision. His sound instantly creates ambience – from haunting Spanish moods to lyrical, romantic jazz, Claude Bourbon provides both a rich evening of music for lovers, and a real treat for music lovers…”, BBC, UK
"Never heard anyone get that much beautiful sound out of a J-45", Bob, Tucson, AZ
“Do you know what Medieval guitar sounds like? I didn’t either ‘til I hooked up with Claude! This is some cool stuff, and he’s French and everything!” Dolores River Brewery, Dolores, CO
Ready for a unique and talented take on a wide range of musical traditions? Claude Bourbon is known throughout Europe and America for amazing guitar performances that take blues, Spanish, Middle Eastern, and Russian stylings into uncharted territories. Each year Bourbon plays more than 100 shows around the world. Experience an evening of exploration in the unique ambience of the Thumb!
Born in France in the early 60’s, Claude Bourbon grew up in Switzerland, where he was classically trained. This finger picking guitarist has performed and studied all over the world; he has crafted an unbelievable fusion of classical and jazz, with ethereal Eastern influences, Spanish and Latin elements with strains of Western folk.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Artsville House Concerts presents Claude Bourbon (UK)
(You get the secret address when you buy a ticket)
Tickets are $15. Doors at 7:30pm. Music at 8:00pm.
For those who are newbies, here's the way it works:
- You check out our artists, realize they're really cool, and you want to come to the show.
- You click the Paypal link (no Paypal account necessary) and select the number or seats you'd like.
- Don't forget to click "Click here for the secret address" after you pay!
- You receive a receipt from Paypal.
- You'll receive an email about a week out from the show with the address and other important info.
- You come to the concert and have the time of your life.
Thanks for trying new things.