So you're playing Artsville NY? Here is some important information:
About the venue
- Our venue is located at 502 Smith St Brooklyn NY 11231
- This is a private residence which houses a professional recording studio.
About the recording
- Mike Beck, Engineer, Refuge Recording Studio will record your show. He's great. If you have technical questions, contact him here.
- In the weeks after your show we will collectively pick 5 tunes from the night and mix, master, and release them as a digital Live From Artsville EP via our Bandcamp page.
- We will split the sales of your EP equally three ways: you, Mike, and Artsville. If you'd like to discuss these terms, let us know.
- It sounds pretty cool in here. Here's an example:
Day of show itinerary (subject to change)
- 4:30 p.m. - Load-in
- 5:30 p.m. - Sound check for recording
- 7:30 p.m. - Doors open
- 8:00 p.m. - Music starts (two 35-40 minute sets with a 10 minute break in between)
- 9:30 p.m. - Show ends
- 10:00 p.m. - Guests leave venue
- Tickets for your show will go on sale 60 days prior to the event.
- Tickets are all will call and are available exclusively through welcometoartsville.com.
- Your fans must buy a ticket to reveal the secret address.
- The room is very small and can accommodate only 25 guests.
- Tickets are $15 and include a free download of your EP when it is released.
- Please direct your fans to our website. The simplest ways are to use the URLs welcometoartsville.com/newyork or welcometoartsville.com/tickets.
- We will create a unique calendar listing on our site, though this URL will be longer.
- We will also create a Facebook event for your show. Please invite your NYC fans to the show.
- Please follow us on the various social media platforms and tag us in posts. We will do the same:
- We may be able to accommodate up to two people overnight at the venue.
- If you require more substantial lodging, or if the venue is unavailable, we may be able to help find alternative lodging.
- We will feed and water you :)
- You keep 80% of ticket sales after PayPal/Square fees and 100% of your merch sales.