'Her forlorn, hyperromantic lyrics are what you'd expect from a girl who reads Shakespeare' Rolling Stone
'Plainsong' 8.4/10 -Paste Magazine
'A most beautiful album' - Bob Harris, BBC Radio 2
'NewYork-based English singer-songwriter Susan Enan is taking a novel approach to touring the world, performing in fans' houses. Such intimate settings will suit the songs of her self-released debut Plainsong, gently plucked from both her guitar and soul.' - Q Magazine
Plainsong is included in Paste Magazine's 'Eight Criminally Underrated Albums From 2009' list and listed as one the top 50 albums from 2009 at www.amiestreet.com.
For more, visit susanenan.com.
Susan Enan released her debut album 'Plainsong' in 2009. In 2006, while demoing songs for the record, Enan began receiving worldwide attention after her track "Bring On The Wonder" featuring Sarah McLachlan, appeared on the second season of the Fox show Bones. The song was also featured on the show's soundtrack two years later. It took another 6 months to wrap up the record proper which features Enan's remix of "Bring on the Wonder" along with 9 other tracks. In June 2010 Sarah McLachlan recorded her own version of "Bring On The Wonder" for her seventh studio album Laws of Illusion. Susan is currently embarking on a worldwide house concert tour called "Bring On The Song".
Friday, November 14, 2014
Artsville House Concerts NY presents Susan Enan
Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, NY
(You get the secret address when you buy a ticket. Seating is limited.)
Tickets are $15. Doors at 7:30pm. Music at 8:00pm.
For those who are newbies, here's the way it works:
- You check out our artists, realize they're really cool, and you want to come to the show.
- You click the Paypal link (no Paypal account necessary) and select the number or seats you'd like.
- Don't forget to click "Click here for the secret address" after you pay!
- You receive a receipt from Paypal.
- You'll receive a reminder email about a week out from the show.
- You come to the concert and have the time of your life.