After checkout click the yellow button to reveal the secret address.
"(Amy Andrews) is brilliant. A modern day torch singer." - MADE Paper, Montgomery, AL
"Elvis Presley meets Ella Fitzgerald" - Urbanite Magazine, Baltimore, MD
"... strong, seductively smooth, and full of emotion." - Curve Magazine, national press
Known for her brilliant performances, stunning vocals, and unassuming wit, charm, and candor on stage, Amy has played festivals from 30A Songwriters to Alaska Folk and numerous festivals and conferences from Folk Alliance International to the Center for the Study of Southern Culture at the University of Mississippi's Music of the South Conference.
In the last year, Amy has gone solo, received national (US) press, chatted with the good folks of National Public Radio, and completed an international tour, sharing stages and opening for artists from Gregory Alan Isakov, Stu Larsen, Rose Cousins, Joseph Arthur, Glen Phillips, of Toad the Wet Sprocket, Levi Lowrey and Clay Cook (of Zac Brown Band and John Mayer), Catie Curtis, and more.
For more on Amy, visit amyandrewsmusic.com.
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Artsville House Concerts SC presents Amy Andrews
(You get the secret address when you buy a ticket. Seating is limited.)
Tickets are $15. Doors at 7:30pm. Music at 8:00pm.
For those who are newbies, here's the way it works:
- You check out our artists, realize they're really cool, and you want to come to the show.
- You click the Paypal link (no Paypal account necessary) and select the number or seats you'd like.
- Don't forget to click "Click here for the secret address" after you pay!
- You receive a receipt from Paypal.
- Buy buying a ticket you agree to join the Artsville email list. You can subscribe at any time.
- You'll receive a reminder email about a week out from the show.
- You come to the concert and have the time of your life.