Please note: Each guest will receive a code for a free download of a special EP recorded live at the event! (Please allow up to 90 days for post production)
Vermont native Phil Cohen has devoted years to fine-tuning his craft by playing countless house shows and even spending a year in the subway stations of NYC while he was in nursing school. All of his hard work culminated in April 2014 with the release of his first full length studio album, Before I Go.
The album travels through a wide range of styles and moods: a seamless blend of folk rock, country, indie, and blue grass; dynamic acoustics and persuasive percussion soothe you into a curious world of love, defeat, fear, and self-realization. His voice is strong and distinct; and his lyrics are unique and compelling, layered by the weathered days of lost loves and existential questions. Phil Cohen allows you to bask in life’s daunting moments with hope, grace, calamity, and growth.
For more visit philcohenmusic.com
Friday, October 16, 2015
Artsville NY presents Phil Cohen
502 Smith St | Brooklyn, NY | 1 min walk from Smith/9th St Subway
$15 (includes live EP recorded at the show) Doors 7:30pm. Music 8:00pm.
For those who are newbies, here's the way it works:
- You check out our artists, realize they're really cool, and you want to come to the show.
- You click the Paypal link (no Paypal account necessary) and select the number or seats you'd like.
- By buying a ticket you agree to join the Artsville email list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- You'll receive a reminder email about a week out from the show.
- You come to the concert and have the time of your life.