Please note: Each guest will receive a code for a free download of a special EP recorded live at the event!
The Modern Folk Music of America / March 2015
"bride and groom combine the grind of a cello played in a somewhat fiddle-like style with the strum of a guitar and husband wife harmonies to create sweet and romantic contemporary folk tunes."
Naked Underground MTL / January 2015
"...reminiscent of The Civil Wars for the emotion [their music] carries."
Buckletlist Music Reviews / August 2014
"This is an album to put on when the afternoon sun is bright, and you are relaxing against a tree in the yard, maybe while you’re going through some old memories. It’s sweet like a cold, crisp, autumn apple. Sweet, not cloying. It makes me think of summers past."
Bride & Groom EP Review / May 2014
"Bride & Groom, the duo and EP, are the cream of the crop in indie folk music. [...] Intelligently composed, each song is an ingenious work of musical art that can be easily be appreciated by anyone who has been in love before."
Bride & Groom (Montreal, QC) is comprised of guitarist/songwriter Jesse Daniel Smith and cellist Kaitlyn Raitz. Since the couple came together in early 2014, they have played venues and music festivals across the United States and Canada, grown a worldwide fan base, and recorded an EP, Christmas album, and most recently a full-length album entitled “On The Run" (available June 2015). Inspired by the greats of folk and Americana, Bride & Groom perform driving, contemporary songs that continue the folk tradition.
For more visit brideandgroommusic.com
Sunday, June 14, 2015
Artsville House Concerts NY presents Bridge & Groom
(You get the secret address when you buy a ticket. Seating is limited.)
Tickets are $15. Doors at 7:30pm. Music at 8:00pm.
For those who are newbies, here's the way it works:
- You check out our artists, realize they're really cool, and you want to come to the show.
- You click the Paypal link (no Paypal account necessary) and select the number or seats you'd like.
- Don't forget to click "Click here for the secret address" after you pay!
- You receive a receipt from Paypal.
- Buy buying a ticket you agree to join the Artsville email list. You can subscribe at any time.
- You'll receive a reminder email about a week out from the show.
- You come to the concert and have the time of your life.